Welcome to Fairview Youth Ministries! Our Youth Ministry is focused for students in 7th - 12th grades. Join us for Youth Group every Friday from 7-9 PM for games, snacks, and God’s word! Stay tuned for announcements about upcoming youth events and to hear more about our wonderful youth team! We are currently in a series about friendship, Squad Up! We would love to see you and your squad there! For more information on our youth ministry, visit our Facebook page (@FairviewYouthMinistries), our Instagram page (@fairviewbicyouth), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Fairview Youth Ministry
YOUTH GROUP RE-GATHERING GUIDELINES
We are excited to begin to welcome our youth back to Fairview as we plan to resume our Friday night Youth Hangout. Your child(ren)’s health and safety as well as the well being of our community are extremely important to us. In order to ensure that we are able to continue our fellowship in a safe and considerate matter, we have established the following guidelines:
- We re-gather practicing the gift of grace. There is no judgement - no shame. We have waited to re-gather with the desire to not exclude anyone. Waiting is not an issue of fear - it is about respect.
- In order to stay consistent with and abide by guidelines set by the Ohio Department of Health, masks must be worn while inside the church building, and social distancing is encouraged in all settings, indoors and outdoors.
- Although our current plans are to continue to hold the majority of youth events outside to minimize the risk of any virus transmission, we may be forced to move indoors due to weather, special events, etc. In these cases, children will be required to wear a mask and maintain physical distance while inside the building.
- If you are unable to acquire a mask and would like to wear one the church will gladly supply you one.
- We are striving to incorporate activities that do not require ANY physical contact.
- Snacks that are passed out will be individually packaged and handled by a youth team member that has sanitized properly.
- Sanitize Your Hands - use sanitizer stations; wash your hands in restrooms.
- Feel free to bring your own drinks, as the majority of our youth activities will take place outside!
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home!
All students from 7th grade - 12th grade are welcome to join us for Youth Group every Friday from 7-9 PM! If you missed us last week, come this Friday for snacks, games, and a message! You will join a squad/country in our youth group Olympics and have a chance to win a prize at the end of our series!
Enter your full mobile number. Standard messaging rates may apply.