Welcome to Fairview Youth Ministries! Our Youth Ministry is focused for students in 7th - 12th grades. Join us for Youth Group every Friday from 7-9 PM for games, snacks, and God’s word! We would love to see you there! Stay tuned for announcements about upcoming youth events and to hear more about our wonderful youth team! For more information on our youth ministry, visit our Facebook page (@FairviewYouthMinistries), our Instagram page (@fairviewbicyouth), or email us at email@example.com!
Fairview Youth Ministry
YOUTH GROUP RE-GATHERING GUIDELINES
We are excited to begin to welcome our youth back to Fairview as we plan to resume our Friday night Youth Hangout. Your child(ren)’s health and safety as well as the well being of our community are extremely important to us. In order to ensure that we are able to continue our fellowship in a safe and considerate matter, we have established the following guidelines:
- We re-gather practicing the gift of grace. There is no judgement - no shame. We have waited to re-gather with the desire to not exclude anyone. Waiting is not an issue of fear - it is about respect.
- In order to stay consistent with and abide by guidelines set by the Ohio Department of Health, masks are recommended while inside the church building, and social distancing is encouraged in all settings, indoors and outdoors.
- If you are unable to acquire a mask and would like to wear one the church will gladly supply you one.
- Although our current plans are to continue to hold as many possible youth events outside to minimize the risk of any virus transmission, we may be forced to move indoors due to weather, special events, etc. In these cases, children will be encouraged to wear a mask and maintain physical distance while inside the building.
- We are striving to incorporate activities that do not require physical contact.
- Snacks that are passed out will be handled by a youth team member that has sanitized properly.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home!